Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Comfiest Moccasins EVER


The Comfiest Moccasins EVER




My husband and I were able to visit Montreal this weekend and had a nice little tour of old Montreal. If you've never been there, it's a great place to visit. It's the closest thing to Europe on this continent. :) We had so much fun exploring all of the little shops & restaurants(which have AMAZING food & the pastries are out of this world). The amount of craftsmanship and quality that you'll find in these shops really does beat a lot of American shops, the reason being is that most of it is "Made in Canada". These moccasins were the softest, most quality made shearling lined types that I have found(I have a collection at this rate that my husband constantly makes fun of). I am part American Indian(from Northern Quebec) so I think that is why I am drawn to moccasins! These ones are made by the Huron Indians from northern Quebec. There is even a nice picture of an Indian right on the sole...which makes them even more interesting. Pillows for the feet. You can't go wrong. These range from 95$ to 240$. Give these guys some business because they totally deserve it! You can order here. Not sure if it might take a while to get them because according to the girl at Indianica in Old Montreal, they might have to make them per order depending on the time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment