Monday, July 15, 2013

Make Your Own Palette!


Make Your Own Palette!

I have been meaning to share this with you...I carry this palette everywhere with me, it's a little bit bigger than a credit card, so it fits anywhere! I have all my favorite concealers/stick foundation/my favorite lipstick/Damascus Rose Balm(for moisturizing under eye area). I bought this palette empty at Sephora in the section that has all the cute little goodies on the way up to the register for 5$. Has to be one of my all time favorite purchases. I love being able to put the products that I want into a palette. It came with a little bowl and spoon for scooping products out of their case, melting them down in the microwave and pouring them into the palette. (Mainly for the lipstick, the concealers and stick foundations were easy to just scoop and mash into place)....If this is something you think you could use, sephora is no longer selling it, but I found it through Japonesque...(Buy it Here)


No comments:

Post a Comment